The renewal process, will extend your subscription for a corresponding period, ensuing a new contract similar in terms of publication, number of copies, and Personal Data. Nevertheless, the subscriber may change this terms during the process.
- If the renewed contract is ACTIVE, the new period will begin with the consecutive edition number,.
- If the contract to be renewed was FINISHED, the new one shall start from the edition number corresponding to two weeks after the arrangement moment.
- The renewal price will be subject to currently valid tariffs at the time of setting up the new contract.
- Terms and conditions might vary from a period to another, consequently shall be applied the terms and conditions at the time of setting up the new contract.
For more information see:
- How to Renew My Subscription
- I can not renew my subscription (possible errors and solutions)
- Renewal Notices
- Automatic Renewal