Tablets and Smartphones - Accessing your magazines
1. If you have already purchased your subscription online at suscripciones.hola.com, you will need to download the ¡HOLA! App on to your Tablet or Smartphone in order to view them. The App can be found on the App Store or Google Play, depending on whether your devices use iOS or Android.
2. Once you have installed the ¡HOLA! app, log in by entering your email address and password. They must be the same as the ones you used to register your subscription or purchase at suscripciones.hola.com. You will then see the magazine cover available for download in the "Newsstand " or "Bookshop" tabs.
If you are an ANDROID user, it may be necessary to "Archive" before downloading the relevant magazine in order to download it in full.
PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION ON YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET IOS OR APPLE USERS
1. If you wish to purchase a subscription directly from the App Store using your Smartphone or Tablet, click on the icon below and it will take you directly to the ¡HOLA! subscription service where you can choose the magazine you want and the length of the subscription required
2. Under 'Library' you will see the covers of the purchased magazines available for download. You may be asked to key in your Apple ID or you may need to 'Restore Purchases'. To do this, click on the wheel icon in the top right corner of the screen.
ANDROID OR GOOGLE PLAY USERS
1. If you wish to purchase a subscription directly from GOOGLE PLAY using your Smartphone or Tablet, click on the icon below and it will take you directly to the ¡HOLA! subscription service where you can choose the magazine you want and the length of the subscription required.
2. Under "Newsstand" (by scrolling down the menu in the top left corner of the screen) you will see the covers of your purchased magazines available for download. You may need to restore your purchases at some point by refreshing the system. To do this, go to Settings / Restore Purchases.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection and enough memory space on your device.
- Your user identification connection might have momentarily been lost. Restart the device and try downloading again.
- The edition you require may not yet have been published
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com with a brief description of your problem.
Back to Previous Page Back to HELP & INFO